The Food Fraud Conference took place in London in March 2018.
An interactive conference pack PDF is available to share the knowledge, progress and innovations being made from Food Fraud Conference. A crucial theme discussed at the conference was how the wider industry needs to share knowledge to win the fight against food fraud in all its forms.
A 280 page, interactive PDF information pack is available to buy on the New Food Magazine website. The website claims it is easy-to-use and filled with speaker presentations, videos, question & answers. It costs Sterling £225 (€260 approx.) and can be downloaded from the www.newfoodmagazine.com website.
The pack includes the following items:
• Full programme with speaker profiles
• Interviews and videos with the conference chairs
• 10 complete speaker presentation slides with notes (where permission provided)
• Transcripts of Question & Answer sessions
• Access to pre-conference webinar on ‘Sins of Seafood’ with Professor Chris Elliott.