Packaged Global Summit 2020
9th Packaged Global Summit May 2020
This is a 2-day summit on a wide range of topics relating to packaging of all types.
Key information about the 9th Global Packaged Summit
Dates: 18th and 19th May 2020
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Cost for Delegates: €795 (early bird rate). Full Price: €1,195
Cost for Commercial Partners: contact the organisers for rates
Who Should Attend: Heads, Directors and Managers of Packaging in Procurement, Purchasing, Innovation, Research & Development, Design, Packaging Engineers
Areas for Discussion:
The summit promises that you can:
- Discover the latest in global packaging solutions and technologies
- Enhance your understanding of global branding and marketing trends
- Examine how you can incorporate sustainability and circular economy into packaging processes without impacting the bottom line
- Expand your business portfolio through utilising networking opportunities
- Distinguish your packaging in a competitive and dynamic market
You can view the full programme here.
You can view the speaker list here.